Today Google announced Google Analytics 360! Some of you may have unexpectedly clicked on this new offering when intending to go to your normal analytics (don’t worry, we did too).
So, what is Google Analytics 360?
Google’s new 360 approach aims to offer the complete data solution for enterprise marketers. Google Analytics 360 aims to measure and improve the impact of your marketing across every screen, channel and moment in today’s customer journey, taking the guess work out of marketing and helping to make decision on insight.
Here’s an excerpt from Google’s official release…
As we built the system, enterprise marketers shared what they needed with us:
- See the complete customer journey. Marketers require full visibility and context to see what’s really happening across all customer touchpoints, devices, and channels.
- Useful insights, not just more data. Marketers need enormous computing power, data science and smart algorithms, all working together to quickly make sense of data for them. In other words, built-in intelligence to do the heavy lifting for marketers and make insights easy to see.
- Enable better sharing within your organization. Marketers seek to put insights into everyone’s hands and get the whole company on the same page — resulting in stronger cross-functional goals and smarter decision-making.
- Deliver engaging experiences to the right people. Marketers want to make their brand immediately useful to consumers. With integrations across multiple Google technologies, the suite products not only work well together, but also with other products, including AdWords, DoubleClick, and 3rd-party platforms — enabling marketers to take immediate action and drive business impact.The Google Analytics 360 Suite is built to address these needs. Its powerful set products are unified, providing a consistent user experience and cross product data integrations, plus services. Simply put: it’s a complete measurement platform.
- Google Audience Center 360 (beta). This powerful data management platform (DMP) helps marketers understand their customers and find more like them across channels, devices, and campaigns. It offers native integration with Google and DoubleClick, plus it’s open to third party data providers, DSPs and more.
- Google Optimize 360 (beta). This website testing and personalization product helps marketers deliver better experiences. Marketers can show consumers multiple variations of their site and then choose the version that works best for each audience.
- Google Data Studio 360 (beta). A new data analysis and visualization product that integrates data across all suite products and other data sources ― turning it into beautiful, interactive reports and dashboards. Built-in real-time collaboration and sharing is based on Google Docs technology.
- Google Tag Manager 360. Built from our industry-leading tag management product, it empowers enterprise marketers to move faster and make decisions with confidence. It offers a simplified way to gather site information (all those tiny bits of code) and powerful APIs to increase data accuracy and streamline workflows.
- Google Analytics 360, formerly known as GA Premium, will roll out exciting new capabilities throughout the next couple of months as investments continue to grow. It will serve as the measurement centerpiece by analyzing customer data from all touch-points and integrating with our ad products to drive marketing effectiveness.
- Google Attribution 360, formerly known as Adometry, has been rebuilt from the ground up to help advertisers value marketing investments and allocate budgets with confidence. Marketers can analyze performance across all channels, devices, and systems to achieve their most effective marketing mix.
These new products are currently available in limited beta, they are being trialled by L’oreal and Google owned NEST.
What do JRC Marketing think to Google Analytics 360?
We love it! Plain and simple, whilst we haven’t had chance to take a real tour, everything it promises to deliver will only help our clients improve the effectiveness of their campaigns and improve the return on investment. Our office is already buzzing with ideas on how to use all the new features and integrations.
Want to know how you can take advantage? Get in touch with us.